COVID-19 Hospital Guidelines 3-21-20
Respecting the PA Department of Health and CDC Guidelines for this COVID-19 pandemic the White Haven Veterinary Hospital will be limiting visits to sick and essential appointments
Please call our office at (570) 443-0966 and we will help you on a case by case basis
For Essential Appointments:
• Our lobby will be closed to the general public
• If you are sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19, and your pet needs to be seen, please have someone bring your pet to the hospital for you. We will call you to discuss their condition before treatment.
• Please call us at (570) 443-0966 when you arrive at the parking lot.
• Please remain in your vehicle with your pet.
• A healthcare professional will discuss your needs by phone when you arrive.
• At the end of the phone conversation, a care professional will meet you at the front door. You may then place your pet (cats in carriers, dogs on leashes) into the vestibule without entering yourself. A technician will be there to escort your pet to the treatment area for their exam. Please return to your car and wait for a phone call to discuss your pet’s evaluation and plan.
• After the medical team evaluates your animal, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward.
• Updates will be given regularly via phone by your medical team.
• Once the care of your animal is complete, the discharge process will be discussed.
• For medications and food pick up, please call us at (570)443-0966 to finalize payment with a client service representative. Your medications/food will be left outside in the meds box located just outside the front door along with your invoice.
Sharon Lachette, VMD
For changes in our hours please see About - Hours sections or click HERE